36 Bertana Drive, Mudgeeraba QLD 4213
Tranquil Family Entertainer with Dual Living Potential House - Property ID: 822763
Positioned in an enviable location in Mudgeeraba this recently renovated split level family home flows over two levels, with a fresh, neutral aesthetic, sophisticated modern features and inclusions positioned on an approx. 2000sqm block in a quiet family friendly location.
Enter the home and be amazed by the open plan design for relaxed family living. The gourmet kitchen offers granite bench tops, stainless steel Ilve gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher, ample sleek white cabinetry and overhead range hood, the meals area with glass sliding cedar wood doors completes this amazing space.
The kitchen opens out to the spacious family living and dining areas. From here you can move effortlessly to the outdoor entertainer's deck, the perfect place to entertain guests or simply enjoy the lush, leafy outlook. The elevated deck has views of the pool and landscaped private garden.
The Entertainers pavilion with spa and barbecue area is conveniently located beside the sparkling tropical in ground pool for fun filled family days.
Perfect for any family this home has five bedrooms, four bedrooms upstairs, one bedroom downstairs with en suite modern bathroom. The lower level also offers a living room with separate access to the courtyard overlooking the pool . The bedrooms are of generous size and are fitted with mirrored built-in wardrobes. The luxurious master suite offers air conditioning for extra comfort and a wall of mirror robes, a modern en suite bathroom with a stone vanity top.
Options of dual-living, a family haven or teen retreat are just a couple that come to mind in utilising this impressive abode.
. Notable features include:
- Dual living opportunity /work from home/ teenager's retreat
- Double garage with an extra 6x6m storage area with internal access
- Double carport
- Three living areas with abundance of natural light
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
- Five generous carpeted bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and air conditioning
- Three bathrooms (including master),
- Fully fenced landscaped garden
- Plenty of storage with two huge linen closets and under-stair storage
- Elevated position with leafy outlook and privacy
- Ducted air conditioning, 1 reverse cycle
- 9000 litre water tank
- TV points in lounge and main bedroom
- Steel frame construction
- Space for shed
- Outside and garden lighting
- Free standing wood fireplace.
The best of private schools like Somerset College and Kings College are just a short distance away as are the fabulous world class facilities of Robina town centre, Robina hospital and railway station and easy access to the M1 freeway. Excellent public schools are also close by and the historic town centre of Mudgeeraba is just a couple of minutes away. SIMPLY A LOVELY `LIFESTYLE `PROPERTY THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DESERVE.
- Land Size Approx. - 2000 m2