18 Woodvale Drive, Tallai QLD 4213
Elegance and Style on 8094sqm House - Property ID: 909738
Against a backdrop of unsurpassed natural beauty, this extraordinary residence is more a way of life than simply a place to live. With absolute privacy and exceptional open plan layout, this impressive home that extends effortlessly to an entertaining terrace overlooking sparkling in ground pool is a picture of elegance set amid beautiful landscaped grounds.
Impeccably presented and unique in elegance and style, the entrance to this amazing property is both intriguing and inviting. With an abundance of natural light filtering through to a free flowing floor plan providing formal and casual living/dining, the chef's kitchen is beautifully appointed adding comfort and wow to this amazing property.
All 4 bedrooms are equally impressive: the king size master provides ample privacy and showcases an excellent sized en-suite with walk-in robe. The 3 exceptional queen sized bedrooms with built in robes have sliding door access to the outdoors.
The amazing 9x11metre shed , 4 metres high is perfect for caravans, boats or excellent for the motor enthusiast, it also has 3 phase power in the shed and the home.
- 4 Sensational sized bedrooms
- King sized master bedroom, generous walk-in robe and double vanity en suite
- Main bathroom with quality finishes, spa bath and shower
- Multiple living areas with formal lounge and dining room, along with an expansive open plan family room
- Huge gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, butler's pantry and European appliances all orientated around the living & outdoor entertaining area
- Generous outdoor verandas flow seamlessly from the living areas via expansive banks of bi fold doors that provide the most amazing entertainment facilities
- High ceilings, tinted windows and doors, smart wired home, porcelain rectified floor tiles and so many more ornate features
- Dedicated separate laundry with storage
- Stunning in ground salt water swimming pool
- Manicured, Park like grounds offering families the most blissful rural lifestyle
- 12 500L rainwater tanks, town water, borehole delivering 500 litres per hour
- Extra large double garage with 2.4 metre door.
- Enormous shed, 9x11x4metres with 3 phase power
- Double insulated roof and insulated walls, steel framed house
The best of private schools like Somerset College and Kings College are just a short distance away as are the fabulous world class facilities of Robina town centre, Robina hospital and railway station and easy access to the M1 freeway. Excellent public schools are also close by and the historic town centre of Mudgeeraba is just a couple of minutes away. SIMPLY AN AMAZING `LIFESTYLE `PROPERTY THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DESERVE.
- Land Size Approx. - 8094 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining