1/92 Hardys Road, Mudgeeraba QLD 4213
Entertainer's Dream Home House - Property ID: 910058
With an impressive street presence, this distinctive two-story residence delivers loads of living space with a fresh, neutral aesthetic on a generous 3898sqm block.
At the heart of this home is a the relaxed living and dining zone with gas fireplace and chef's kitchen with sleek white cabinetry . From here you move effortlessly to the outdoor Entertainer's pavilion , with outdoor kitchen including 6 burner gas stove , the 12 metre majestic salt water pool is a natural entertainer for weekend parties and family get-togethers.
Offering individual space the downstairs private master with it's indulgent en-suite and his and hers walk in robes with full length glass sliding doors leading to entertaining area and pool . The upper level, offers four good sized bedrooms with built in robes, dedicated study, plus main bathroom, making it the perfect family unity for independent living
This fully usable landscaped property offers total privacy and is fully walled, the 12x6 metre shed will most certainly impress. There is a separate 6 x 5 metre studio , work from home or a possible teenagers retreat.
The best of private schools like Somerset College and Kings College are just a short distance away as are the fabulous world class facilities of Robina town centre, Robina hospital and railway station and easy access to the M1 freeway. Excellent public schools are also close by and the historic town centre of Mudgeeraba is just a couple of minutes away
ABOUT THE HOME:
* Amazing Two level home, 598sqm under roof
* Three living areas with abundance of natural light
* Spacious Five bedroom home
* King sized master bedroom, generous walk-in robes and en suite
* Three bathrooms (including mes)
* Inviting outdoor Entertaining pavilion complete with kitchen and gas fireplace
* Open plan kitchen with Stone bench tops and abundant cabinetry
* Dedicated separate laundry
* Fully walled property with intercom and electric gates
* Ducted vacuum system
* Solar hot water
* TV points in bedrooms, lounge and outdoor pavilion
* 6 x 12 metre shed and carport
* 6 x 5 metre separate studio
* Double brick home with suspended cement slab.
* Rain water tank
- Land Size Approx. - 3898 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport