50 McLaren Road, Nerang QLD 4211
Opportunity Knocking - Vendors say SELL NOW!!! House - Property ID: 925842
Taking advantage of an incredibly central address, this spacious and low maintenance family home complements comfort and flexibility with ultimate convenience and makes an impressive starter for first home buyers or a sound asset for any investor's portfolio.
Situated on a large elevated block approx. 867sqm and all within close proximity to public transport, local shops & schools, this low maintenance family home offers a spacious modern kitchen with gas cook top and great storage, open plan easy care living with double French doors opening to a fantastic large wrap around entertainers deck allowing the indoor /outdoor to flow, just sit enjoy & entertain.
With great privacy and space for the children to play, this incredible opportunity for a growing family with 4 bedrooms, (or 3 bedrooms plus study), 2 bathrooms and double lock up garage, is yours for the taking
This Investors Dream or Home Owners Delight offers;
* 4 generous size bedrooms or 3+ Study, Master with en-suite & Air Conditioning
* 2 spacious bathrooms
* Delightful open plan living & dining area with timber blinds throughout
* Modern kitchen with ample storage & a chef's 900mm wide gas cook top with electric oven
* French doors opening to a huge covered decking area great for entertaining
* 5000Lt Water Tank with pump for outside use
* Energy efficient heat pump
* Ceiling fans throughout with Air conditioning in living / dining area & Master Bedroom
* Additional parking space for 4 cars
* This fantastic property is less then 15 Mins to Robina Town Centre, 6 Mins to M1, 4 Mins to Worongary State School, Highland Park Shopping Village & Medical Centre.
Ready for the next investor to take over & reap the rewards of great tenants currently in place,receiving
$485.00 per week / Council Land Rates approx. $1500 per year
Call me today to arrange your inspection, you'll be so pleased you did!
- Land Size Approx. - 867 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport