84 Sunray Drive, Bonogin QLD 4213
Heritage Style Home With Panoramic Views House - Property ID: 961036
Located in the picturesque location of Bonogin & situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac sits this gorgeous & character filled heritage style home overlooking the spectacular Gold Coast. Enjoy the peace & privacy this beautiful home has to offer, all on useable, partially fenced land of 5107 m2.
With amazing panoramic views this solid brick home brings spacious wrap around verandas to all sides of the home, stunning porcelain tiles throughout, brand new high quality Kitchen with gas cooktop & views, open plan Dining & Living areas with stunning recessed ceilings, French doors throughout capturing the beautiful breezes and abundance of natural light, 4 Large bedrooms + Study all with high ceilings,2 Bathrooms + Powder room, Includes Master Bedroom with oversized walk-in robe and plenty of storage, en-suite with luxurious spa & walk-in shower all with views.
Enjoy the long hot summers or cool winters with the stunning heated salt water pool with lush tropical surrounds, large flat yard for children to play as they enjoy collecting fresh eggs & picking fresh seasonal fruit from the already established fruit trees throughout the property.
Enjoy the Luxury, Lifestyle & Location this beautiful acreage property has to offer. With acreage living in such high demand but short supply, this spectacular home is an absolute MUST SEE.
With the convenience of the School bus collection at the bottom of the street, you'll have full advantage of not only the many brilliant schools both public & private, but also you're a short drive to Bonogin Valley General Store, the fabulous vibe of Mudgeeraba Village Coffee Shops & Restaurants and Robina Town Centre, Train Station & many other amenities all within a short 15-Min drive.
• Open plan Kitchen Living & Dining areas with recessed ceilings & quality porcelain tiles throughout.
• 4 Generous Size bedrooms + Study or 5th Bedroom - all with new carpet & built in robes
• Master Bedroom with Hinterland views, huge walk in robe, large en-suite with luxury spa,
• Brand new spacious Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Large Heritage style Bathroom with luxury claw foot bath + separate powder room
• Freshly painted throughout with gorgeous high ceilings.
• Large Fully Fenced HEATED Pool
• Raised vegetable gardens beds with established fruit trees Includes, Mango, Orange, Jack Fruit, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Lime, Pawpaw & more.
• Large fully fenced chicken coup with roosting shed
• Lockable Tool Storage
• 3 Large Water Tanks with 44,000Lt Capacity
Call now to arrange your inspection of this spectacular home, you'll be so pleased you did!
- Land Size Approx. - 5107 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport