89 Sunray Drive, Bonogin QLD 4213
Family Acreage in Prime Location of Bonogin House - Property ID: 964506
Located in a beautiful quiet cul-de-sac of Bonogin sits this gorgeous family acreage property on a fabulous 5,327Sq2 of usable land.
Overlooking the tranquil Tallebudgera Valley this fabulous property offers an amazing opportunity to those looking for an acreage lifestyle in such a sought after location.
Enjoy the peace & privacy this lovely fully fenced solid brick home has to offer, with a large flat yard for children to play as they enjoy collecting fresh eggs, swinging on the swing from the large Gum tree and picking fresh seasonal fruit from the already established fruit trees throughout the property.
With the convenience of the School bus collection at the bottom of the street, you'll have full advantage of not only the many brilliant schools both public & private, but also you're a short drive to Bonogin Valley General Store, the fabulous vibe of Mudgeeraba Village Coffee Shops / Restaurants and Robina Town Centre, Train Station & many other amenities all within a short 15-Min drive.
This fabulous property is an absolute MUST SEE & with acreage properties in such high demand this won't last long.
Features of your new home offer,
• Three generous size bedrooms + study
• Master Bedroom with En-suite
• Extra family bathroom
• Open plan Kitchen, Living & Dining areas with Hinterland / Valley views
• Separate children's play or t.v nook
• Modern open plan Kitchen with Gas cooking, ample of storage & Hinterland views
• Log burning fireplace
• Air Conditioning throughout
• Double Lock up garage with internal access
. Extra parking with double carport
• Approx. 45,000Lt Water tank
• Solar Panels with approx. 20 panels
• Well established fruit trees to enjoy Eg, Mango, Lychee, Custard Apple, Guava, Macadamia Nuts, Coconut & Mulberry to name a few.
Call me now to arrange your inspection of this fabulous home, you'll be so pleased you did!
- Land Size Approx. - 5327 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- plus study