89 Sunray Drive, Bonogin QLD 4213
Family Acreage in Prime Location of Bonogin House - Property ID: 964506
Located in a beautiful quiet cul-de-sac of Bonogin sits this gorgeous freshly renovated family acreage property on a fabulous 5,327Sq2 of usable land. Overlooking the tranquil Tallebudgera Valley this fabulous property offers an amazing opportunity to those looking for an acreage lifestyle in such a sought after location.
With the convenience of the School bus collection at the bottom of the street, you'll have full advantage of not only the many brilliant schools both public & private, but also you're a short drive to Growca, the fabulous vibe of Mudgeeraba Village Coffee Shops / Restaurants and Robina Town Centre, Train Station & many other amenities all within a short 15-Min drive.
This fabulous property is an absolute MUST SEE & with acreage properties in such high demand this won't last long.
• Freshly Painted, new flooring throughout with updated bathrooms and kitchen;
• Three generous size bedrooms + 4th bedroom/study
• Master Bedroom with En-suite
• Open plan Kitchen, Living & Dining areas with Hinterland / Valley views
• Revamped open plan Kitchen with Gas cooking, dishwasher, new kitchen cupboards, ample of storage & Hinterland views
• Separate children's play or t.v nook
• Log burning fireplace
• Air Conditioning throughout
• Laundry & family bathroom
• Double Lock up garage with internal access
• Approx. 45,000Lt Water tank
• Solar Panels with approx. 20 panels
• Well established fruit trees to enjoy Eg, Mango, Lychee, Custard Apple, Guava, Macadamia Nuts, Coconut & Mulberry to name a few.
*Please note that the carport and shed on the property are not included in the tenancy as the owner will be installing a permanent shed to this area*
Rent - $660 p/w
Bond - $2640
- Land Size Approx. - 5327 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- plus study