892 MEDINAH AVENUE, Robina QLD 4226
Luxury Golf resort living at it's finest!! Townhouse - Property ID: 983759
Embracing peaceful views across the Glades Golf Course, this stylish architect designed haven showcases flowing contemporary interiors and multiple outdoor entertaining zones. Peacefully located, it's a stroll from the Glades Golf Club and award-winning lakefront Boardwalk Restaurant.
Offering three spacious bedrooms with the master overlooking the golf course. The luxurious en-suite has freestanding designer bath and double shower. An entertainer's kitchen including gas stove and stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops would make any cook feel like a master chef. Its open plan design includes large living spaces and high ceilings throughout.
- Newly built in 2013, crafted to enjoy the relaxing surrounds
- Expansive living area extends through wide sliding doors
- Tranquil alfresco zone with remote awning, central courtyard
- Granite island gas kitchen with quality Blanco appliances
- Each of the bedrooms include built or walk-in wardrobes
- Spacious master suite with amazing full height windows overlooking the ninth fairway
- Walk in robe and chic en suite bathroom with peaceful outlooks
- Upper level sitting space and study area create versatility
- Large tinted windows, ceiling fans, ducted air conditioning
- Established landscaped gardens and low maintenance rear lawn
- Internal access double garage plus extra off street parking
- Pet friendly
The brilliantly refurbished and expanded Robina Town Centre with its high fashion precinct, specialty shopping and state of the art digital cinema complex is just 5 minutes from The Glades.
The prestigious bond University is located in Robina. While you are spoilt with choice for Private schools, All Saints, Somerset College, Kings Christian College and Robina High school are all within 5 minutes drive.
Other exceptional local facilities include Robina station, Skilled Stadium and world class medical facilities.
Direct access to the M1 freeway puts the culture and commerce of Brisbane, Queensland capital, just 60 minutes drive away.
- Building Size Approx. - 227 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 224 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport