10/44 McLaren Road, Nerang QLD 4211
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME House - Property ID: 985389
Beautifully presented this family home offers potential purchasers an incredibly spacious and a well thought out floorplan.
Comprising four generous bedrooms and a light and bright open plan air-conditioned living and dining opening onto the undercover entertainment area and low maintenance fully fenced rear garden.
Situated in the sought after securely gated estate featuring a resort style pool to help you cool off during those hot summer months.
This Property Also Includes;
Four good size bedrooms with built in robes and fans provided
Generous master featuring a sizeable ensuite
Covered alfresco area at the rear with retractable awnings
Spacious kitchen with SS appliances and dishwasher provided
Air-conditioned open plan living and dining scheme with floating timber flooring throughout
Auto double lock up garage with internal access to the home provided & additional visitor parking located throughout the complex for visitors & guests
Securely fenced low maintenance backyard
Pet friendly subject to body corporate approval
Resort style pool within the securely gated grounds
Super convenient and central positioning within walking distance of St Brigid's Primary School, Nerang Kids' Early Learning Centre and the Nerang River and Parklands. Access to the M1 provided within minutes for those needing to commute for work.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION" on the computer or "EMAIL AGENT" on mobile app button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Rent - $480
Bond - $1920
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
- 31 Railway Street
Mudgeeraba QLD 4213
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5530 5255
- F: 07 5530 4994
- Senior Property Manager/Business Development
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0430 866 915